|Birthday attributes||Asvins - Asvins - Kubera|
|Occupation||Guest lecturer at Atera Magic Academy|
Airi appears to be a young woman with a light skin tone. She has long purple hair that she initially keeps in round shapes on the sides of her head and covered by hair accessories. Her eyebrows are of similar purplish color and her eyes are purple as well. She is wearing dark-purple high heeled boots, dark-purple short pants and a dark-purple cloth around her bust. On top of her dark-purple garment she wears a medium length lighter-purple skirt, that has two strips of cloth in the front that go over her chest and around the back of her neck.
In Season 2, she wears a short white dress resembling a cheongsam with black accents on the collar and sleeves; this particular outfit is from Lorraine. She styles her hair in a bun secured with a black ribbon and wears red flats.
Airi appears to have a fast-paced personality, and seems to prefer actions over words. She seems to hold Asha Rahiro in high regards; so does Ruche Seiran, and they can easily start fighting, often by physical means, over Asha. She is quick to act when she or her friends' lives are threatened, and shows little fear of her opponents. She does not seem to follow rules very well, and is an equal match to Lorraine Rartia in terms of wits.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
Airi is an A+ ranked magician. She has proven to be a very skilled fighter, since she has survived a fight with a rakshasa. She consistently beats Lorraine in fights despite Lorraine being two ranks above her. Asha's rank falls in between, despite having the highest test scores ever received without even taking the barrier portion of the magician's test. As a result, Airi's complaint that "They place all the AA rank magicians at the top, without regard to actual ability!" might hold some truth, and she may be stronger than her official rank implies.
One of her specialties is her fusion spell hoti asvins hoti kubera, which is enhanced by her birth attributes. It produces a swirling green light effect similar to the Regeneration transcendental of the Golden Knight, but its true effects are still unknown other than it provides quick healing from massive injuries.
- She writes in an exchange diary with her brother, Claude Yui. According to a picture in her diary, she met with Agwen Rajof, Kasak Rajof, and Taksaka (wearing Visnu's earings) in D995, but doesn't remember it. She got anmesia during the N0 Cataclysm and doesn't remember some events from before it happened.
- Her brother aided Laila Hemawati in the defense of Rindhallow (at least before he ran away) as Maruna and Gandharva gathered lower-class suras there preparing to attack the city.
- Teo Rakan holds a grudge against Airi for defeating her multiple times in the yearly Fighter Tournament. It is unknown if Airi reciprocates.
- According to Airi's blog profile, she was born only three months after her brother. How this happened is currently unknown. Currygom stated on her blog that the age difference is in fact correct, and will be mentioned later in the story.
(1) In Atera, Airi is stressed out because of her arduous journey delivering a large box from Eloth, and Lorraine's absence. She argues with Ari and leaves him alone with the box so she could get her injuries treated, not caring if the goods get stolen.
6: The Past I Yearn For/Longing for YesterdayEdit
(2) Airi and Lorraine visit Asha, who is eating with Leez and Ruche. She immediately makes Ruche mad and is referred to as an elder along with honorifics by Asha. They take a walk outside, leaving Leez to eat; as she follows behind Asha and Lorraine, she begins to fight with Ruche, whom she eventually defeats with hoti kubera. Airi suddenly receives a message from her older brother via an exchange diary, informing her that a large number of suras has been seen near Rindhallow.
(1) On the eve of Sagara's attack on Atera, she is left guarding Lorraine's shop. She seems to find the job boring and Lorraine later finds her asleep. Disturbed by some noises, she wakes up to a monstrous looking incarnation of the Staff of Agni that she instinctively attacks with a hoti kubera-strengthened arm and is surprised when the monster takes no damage.
(2) She has a heated battle of wits with Lorraine and the two are eventually stopped by Ari, who is fed up with the two women. All three are then surprised by the sudden red sky.
(3) The three quickly decide to make preparations to depart for the Fire Temple. Airi and Lorraine take the front seat of Lorraine's flying car and leave Ari sitting in the back with a chained ankle cuff. When the car takes off, neither woman appears concerned when the boy falls off and dangles behind the vehicle.
(6) On their way to the temple, they are greeted by Sagara, whom Lorraine boxes in with hoti brahma and whose attack is neutralized and sealed by Airi's bhavati asvins. They escape from Sagara onto the roof of a nearby building, with Airi carrying Lorraine on her shoulder. They run into the building, and once they lose their pursuer they discuss the situation.
(11) They arrive at the barrier room, which they find empty, and Airi quickly notices the broken window. She witnesses Kasak Rajof's fight against Hura and Pingara, and climbs onto the window-frame, while talking to Lorraine. She notices a sura heading for the Atera Magic Academy to aid another sura, so she powers up with a hoti asvins hoti kubera fusion spell, and ends her discussion with Lorraine by flying towards the sura with bhavati kubera.
(12) Airi first neutralizes and seals Cloche's transcendental with bhavati asvins and shortly crashes into her face, knocking her out. She emerges smiling on top of her victim with a torn skirt, freely flowing hair, and with a bloody forehead, as she turns towards Clophe, who thought he had already smashed her head in earlier.
(13) Her hoti marut only results in a small wound below Clophe's eye, who swipes her into the ground. She survives the attack, which leaves a small crater in the ground, but is less motivated in continuing her fight with him once she realizes he was just toying with her. After a short talk with him she exits the fight onto a nearby building with hoti vayu and is pursued by her opponent.
(14) Clophe makes another attack which is not shown, but which slices Airi in half, and she uses up the rest of her fusion spell for one last heal. Airi continues to stall by conversing with Clophe just before Agni appears.
(20) Once the battle is over, she is seen sitting alone and smiling when she is lauded by her friends.
(1) In Lorraine's shop in Atera, Airi thinks the blue color of Brilith's new dress doesn't fit the concept of fire. When Lorraine suggests a very high price for the dress based on the high price of materials, Airi points out that Lorraine got the materials for free from the Priest of Creation. The two start bickering, and Airi reminds Lorraine of her promise to get married to her fiance if she failed to remove Ruche from her position at the Magic Guild. Sadly for Lorraine, Ruche has widespread support, so Airi then blackmails Lorraine into giving her a free outfit.
(2) In Atera, Airi attends the meeting discussing the sura attack along with Ruche and Lorraine. Airi recalls (thanks to a diary entry) getting 10 valuable autographs from Mr. Kasak before the Cataclysm, but doesn't actually remember how because of amnesia from the Cataclysm; Agwen has no memory of them, either, when Airi asks her about them.
(3) (4) At the meeting, as Brilith tries to explain how she drove away the leader of the group of rakshasas, both Airi and Lorraine quietly discuss with each other that Brilith is still trying to hide Agni's real identity (indicating that they already knew about him). Both are shocked when Brilith introduces him as Babo Kim, thinking that Brilith has just committed blasphemy. When Agni does reveal his true self later, Airi is surprised that he hid such a handsome face behind those stupid glasses, and thinks that Ruche would die if she saw him herself.
(5) When Mr. Kasak arrives for a meeting with Agni and Brilith, Airi catches Lorraine trying to eavesdrop, and drags her away.
(4) Airi arrives with Lorraine and Ruche in Aeroplateau for the magicians' conference. Airi complains at how uncomfortable the ride was in Lorraine's upgraded car, and then the other two make fun of Airi for being a Kubera magic specialist in a city where she can't use her spells. When they notice the many Halfs around the city, Airi comments that it's unusual because Aeroplateau isn't Half-friendly, and since they can't use magic they wouldn't be there for the conference.