|Birthday attributes||Agni - Agni - Agni|
|Occupation||Priest of Fire|
|Magician rank|| |
Brilith is considered a beautiful young woman. Her hair is straight and of a brilliant red color. She has red-colored eyes of the same shade as her hair and thin eyebrows. Prior to the second sura attack on Atera, her hair was long enough to freely reach her feet, but since then she has worn it in a short pixie cut after her long hair was destroyed during the battle with Sagara.
Her Season 1 temple attire is a long, strapless red dress with dark pink lace across the front. The light pink sleeves form a sort of long mantle behind her back and are attached to her forearms by a dark pink band ringed with light pink feathers. Her attire goes through several changes later in the story. Sometimes she will wear something more casual, but her outfit always involves a dress or a skirt. She even chose to wear a dress for her magic exam, much to Asha's disapproval.
When appearing in public and during meetings with the temple magicians, Brilith is always seen smiling. The people of Atera think of her as their beloved queen, and Brilith behaves as one, without being arrogant or prideful.
In reality, she's a young woman who loves her people, but is tired from carrying the burdensome responsibilities that accompany her important role. The only one who ever really sees this private side of her is Agni, the god she summoned in an attempt to be worthy of her deceased mother. Brilith greatly feels the need to become a better mage for the sake of her mother's memory and memento, but for now she is satisfied with being able to defend Atera.
Brilith's true personality is playful and unconstrained, as seen when she was excited and teased Asha after completing the sura combat portion of her magic exam. But as for her public image, she is graceful and benevolent; she forces herself to speak formally to Agni while feeling nervous inside. Because of this two-faced personality of hers, there are not many opportunities where her true personality comes out. Occasionally she reveals it to Agni, but she quickly hides it, apologizes for it, and keeps some distance between them. Why? Because Agni is a god.
Skills and Abilities
As a triple-Agni magician, Brilith has a higher than average daily usage of both hoti agni (fireballs) and bhavati agni (heat sublimation). Brilith is also shown to have an unusually high divine affinity (2058), making her spells (especially fire attribute spells) very powerful. However, she is bad at rapid calculations, as shown when she scored a 50 out of 100 on the first portion of her magic exam, much to her chagrin.
Brilith summoned the Fire God Agni twice. The first time was in the year N5 (when she was 11), not long after her mother Jibril Ajes died. The second time was during her fight with Sagara in the year N15.
Unlike her mother, Brilith is not proficient in silent fire magic, which is necessary to properly use the Staff of Agni. However, Agni tells her this is a good thing because skill in silent magic comes at the price of one's humanity.
- Brilith is one of the twelve characters depicted in the Prologue, and shares a panel with Sagara. She seems to represent 'justice and responsibility'.
- Her name seems to be made up from the endings of her parents' names, Jibril and Talith.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 77: The Night it Rained Fire (14)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 6: The Queen and the Bum (1)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 24: AAA Magician (4)
- ↑ Currygom's blog, Season 1 Episode 24: AAA Magician (4)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 25: AAA Magician (5)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 22: AAA Magician (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 5: Lost (5)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 76: The Night it Rained Fire (13)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 13: The Weapon of a God (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 23: AAA Magician (3)