Crescent Gate is a transcendental skill that allows the user to travel the distance between the starting point and the destination in a far shorter time, but the two points must be located in the same realm. The door is only opened a short time, and closes shortly after you exit. It is a technique one should avoid abusing as there are things obstructing one's way and it is possible to get trapped in there forever.
5th-stage rakshasas and halfs over 100 years spontaneously get this ability. It is impossible for anyone else to learn this skill. Because 5th-stage rakshasas are rare and it is almost impossible for non-dragon halfs to use this transcendental (mainly because of the sura form requirement), it is primarily used by dragon halfs.
- This skill earned Kasak the nickname "the fastest car on this star."
- Currygom actually named this skill Gate of crescent in English on her blog, but since it sounds awkward in English, the English translators use the better-sounding Crescent Gate.
- It is unknown at this point whether the entrance and exit are opened simultaneously or the exit is opened later as you pass through the gate realm.
Kasak Rajof has used this skill several times in the story:
- He uses it to transport his daughter Agwen Rajof from Mistyshore to Atera since it would shorten their travel time. It was around this time that Cloche remarked to her sura group that Kasak uses this transcendental without much thought, and that he will learn a lesson once he gets badly hurt.
- When Agni sends Kasak from Atera to Kalibloom, the half dragon uses the gate to get to his destination as quickly as possible, but nearly gets trapped in the void by the Chaos clan suras and Taraka.
- 3rd-stage Yuta advises Kasak not to use the Crescent Gate to travel from Kalibloom to Rindhallow, because the Taraka suras have grown much stronger since his development. Kasak reveals that he is already aware of the situation and did not want to take any unnecessary risks.
- He uses it a third time to stop Samphati's attack on Atera, where Agwen was functioning as a temporary priest. During his fight in space with her, he freezes her before opening the gate and pushing her through.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 70: The Night it Rained Fire (7)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Kubera, Season 2 Episode 82: The Good (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 60: Rival (3)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 80: The One Standing Before Me (10)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 97: That Which Cannot be Grasped or Held (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 167: Loser (3)