When used, a circular area around the user is engulfed by a red glare and blown up. Its characteristic trait is that it turns the sky red. It is so powerful that it can pulverize entire mountains, and takes effect with almost no delay. With enough vigor, it even enables the user to destroy planets.
It is not possible for Maruna to protect something/someone else inside the area of effect other than himself.
Maruna can only use it in human or partial sura form, which is the greatest disadvantage of this skill when fighting another sura. However, it is perfect when fighting humans or targeting cities, especially ones protected by a barrier powered by a god.
It was one of the skills used during the red sky attacks.
Maruna used this skill when he attacked the Aeroplateau to force Agni and Chandra to abandon their attack on Samphati. The attack destroyed the mountains surrounding the city, clearing the line of sight from Sky Tower and allowing Ran Sairofe to attack him.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 66: The Night it Rained Fire (3)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 2: A Girl with a God's Name (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 67: The Night it Rained Fire (4)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 71: The One Standing Before Me (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 161: Your Justice and Mine (27)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 162: Your Justice and Mine (28)