|Season 2 Episode 15: The Weapon of a God (3)|
View on naver.com
View on webtoons.com
Read all of Chapter 15: The Weapon of a God on a single page
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
...and realizes she was very wrong. At the base of one of Kalibloom's pillars, Leez reads a sign there: "Temple of Earth. Altitude 9,050m." She looks up towards the next city level and realizes it's at a dizzying height among the clouds. She assumes that Asha will teleport the three of them, but Asha only teleports herself. Yuta informs Leez that Asha left instructions for her to slowly crawl up the pillar.
Spoilers and TriviaEdit
- From Currygom's blog entry for this episode:
- (duh Ran): Today's thumbnail is a rarely-seen cute Ran.
- (Ran curled up on a bench): Ran is stressed out. He has a crappy sense of fashion for someone who has ~450,000 gold coins. But Ran honestly doesn't have many opportunities to spend his money.
- (Leez squinting up at Ran): (left) Our heroine. Is her expression more serious than it was in Season 1? Ep.7? No, Ep.9, in the top-right corner of the scene where Idioty Smith/Babo Kim has surrendered.
- (city pillar extending into the clouds): The Priest of Earth should be easy to recognize since we've seen his silhouette a few times. Leez climbing up to see him will be a problem, though...
- (blue text): + The title has been modified and the fingers drawn wrong have been corrected! I checked it a few times and didn't notice it at all... Thanks to everyone who let me know ~!
- Ran was wrong. Asha is not a criminal who hacks databases. She's just a criminal who kills people and calls it an accident. (He actually guessed that one correctly)
- Ran has 451,047 gold on his account. That's close to 20 million USD (varies with the USD/won exchange rate). Currygom also once noted on her me2day account that the economy of Willarv is much smaller than our own, so it's a considerable sum.
- Ran's brother Lutz Sairofe is the Priest of Creation, which does make him an ideal choice for modifying the items.
- The Temple of Earth is at an altitude of 9,050m. In comparison, the altitude of Mt. Everest is 8,848m, and at least on Earth it's difficult to breathe at that height without supplemental oxygen. But Willarv is a whole other planet, likely with a different size and gravity, and maybe with some magical aid at the top so the people there don't suffocate or freeze to death.