|Season 1 Episode 27: The Golden Knight (1)|
View on naver.com
View on webtoons.com
Read all of Chapter 5: The Golden Knight on a single page
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
Leez spends the next day in her room trying to find a way to evade Asha, and finds her opportunity when Brilith takes Asha to the temple library. But when Leez pulls on the doorknob, it breaks off, and so she decides to escape through her window instead.
Ruche interrupts Asha and Brilith at the library, saying she looked everywhere for them, and even Leez was gone. Brilith assures Asha that Leez should be safe in the city, and escorts Ruche out of the library.
As Leez passes by shops with expensive merchandise, she sees two people, a boy in pink and a woman in purple, discussing Lorraine's package that was delivered too late for Asha's birthday. The woman says she was delayed because there were so many suras en route. The boy tells her she should wait for Lorraine since the box contains a god-level item, but the woman replies that she needs to have her injuries healed right away, and leaves the boy with the box.
Leez wonders about the item in the box and feels unusually drawn towards it. A little white-haired boy in a tattered black cape suddenly appears before her, calls her "Shorty" (LINE version: "Kid"), and tells her to forget about it.
Spoilers and TriviaEdit
- Asha mentions that she dislikes the gods. We eventually learn that she has a bad history with at least 2 gods:
- Leez later realizes that Asha found her with hoti surya. Asha also tied her up with hoti brahma.
- Brilith mentions a library. This library is only open to licensed magicians. Leez, for example, would not have the authorization to use it.
- Thinking of the doorknob, Leez later comments that she appears to have become stronger lately.
- Asha mentions Brilith having a stalker. According to an extra scene in the book, Brilith had a stalker when she went to Eloth with Asha after the magic exams.
- Brilith mentions an increased number of suras. Right after, we see suras keeping a close eye on Atera. In fact, the suras are guarding the city boundaries to prevent the one with the Power of the Name from escaping.
- The stores reveal that sura parts are used to make magical components.