This is a list of food items, dishes, and meals which have appeared in the webtoon. Single items are listed in alphabetical order.
Curry mushrooms are rare mushrooms that can be found in many places, including around Leez's village. Curry mushrooms is just what Leez calls them, though it's not their proper name. They suddenly appear and disappear, but Leez has yet to figure out how they do it or the reason why.
One mushroom alone, thanks to its properties, can feed up to 500 people. For this reason, a set of three mushrooms is valued at 5 gold coins.
A person can gain many nutritional benefits from eating curry mushrooms. They produce effects similar to coffee (maybe improved concentration and memory?), eliminate tumors, enhance liver function, and prevent cardiovascular disease and dementia.
Humans are unable to chew a mushroom since its size is larger than the mouth of the average human. When Leez showed Gandharva the nearly suffocating effect a curry mushroom had on her, he was extremely amused, only to become disappointed later when Maruna had no issues eating and swallowing the mushroom in one bite.
In Atera, Leez tried to buy a curry mushroom as a present for Asha's birthday. She was able to get the last remaining mushroom from a street food vendor, but lost the mushroom chasing the Golden Knight thieves. When Asha saw Leez's tears later on, she decided not to punish her and considered the present received.
fried curry fish filletsEdit
Soy Sauce is a condiment created from soy beans, and induces thirst when consumed as beverage. A bottle of likely very high-quality, and therefore pricey, soy sauce was given as a punishment beverage to Lorraine, who asked Brilith to give her the most expensive drink available in the Fire Temple. It is unknown whether the soy sauce had a pleasant taste, when used as a proper condiment, and why it was the most pricey beverage Brilith had to offer.
curry popcorn Edit
This is curry-flavored popcorn. Claude is seen eating it during Asha's murder trial.
During Asha's last words ceremony, Claude is seen eating a box of donuts. According to the afterword for that episode, the orange ones are curry flavored.
Food and drink scenesEdit
|More Food and Drinks|
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 14: The Sorrow of Loss (3)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 8: The Queen and the Bum (3)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 21: AAA Magician (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 122: Isle of Myths (2)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 2: A Girl with a God's Name (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 5: A Girl with a God's Name (5)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 28: The Golden Knight (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 35: The Golden Knight (9)
- ↑ Season 2 Episode 106: Outsider (6)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 45: Half (半) - 3
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 131: Falling Petals (5)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 133: Falling Petals (7)
- ↑ Season 1 Episode 37: The Past I Yearn For (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 12: Blood (7)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 86: The Good (6)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 89: Taboo (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 90: Taboo (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 98: That Which Cannot be Grasped or Held (3)