hoti vayu hoti chandraEdit
This is the first spell seen in the story, used by Asha Rahiro to evade Maruna. The main limitation of the invisibility effect of hoti chandra is that it is useless if the opponent has already seen the magician's location, as it forms around the location it is cast and cannot be moved. By combining it with the teleportation effect of hoti vayu, the magician can hide at another spot.
hoti asvins hoti kuberaEdit
This spell produces a visual effect similar to the Regeneration transcendental of the Golden Knight. The effects are not completely known, but it apparently heals the caster the moment he or she receives a fatal blow, which is convenient since obviously, a magician is unable to cast a healing spell after being killed. In exchange, one of the magician's daily uses of hoti asvins is used up.
hoti indra bhavati brahmaEdit
Since hoti indra creates lightning, and bhavati brahma can create magical objects or change their properties, it seems as if fusion spells between bhavati brahma and the hoti magic of other attributes can be used to enchant objects with those attributes.
hoti brahma bhavati brahmaEdit
This spell appears to combine the ability of hoti brahma to create a temporary object with the ability of bhavati brahma to alter an object's magical properties, allowing for the instantaneous creation of temporary magical items from nothing.
hoti surya bhavati suryaEdit
hoti surya hoti indraEdit
This spell apparently allows the user to find and target opponents with hoti surya and attack them with hoti indra.
Asha Rahiro uses this spell against human-form Hura and sura-form Maruna during the battle at Rindhallow and successfully manages to land a fatal hit on Hura, who states that he would have died from the attack without his resurrection ability.
hoti indra bhavati varunaEdit
This spell apparently freezes its target before electrocuting/melting it.
hoti agni bhavati agniEdit
This spell appears to produce multiple laser-like attacks that disintegrate whatever they hit.
Brilith Ruin uses this spell with the assistance of the Staff of Agni to destroy the sura horde chasing her, Leez Haias, and Kasak Rajof before they pass through a dimensional gate back to the human realm.
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 3: A Girl with a God's Name (3)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 74: The Night it Rained Fire (11)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 77: The Night it Rained Fire (14)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 3 Episode 12: Another Beginning (7)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 3 Episode 13: Another Beginning (8)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 73: The One Standing Before Me (3)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 80: The One Standing Before Me (10)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 144: Your Justice and Mine (10)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 93: Taboo (5)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 156: Your Justice and Mine (22)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 157: Your Justice and Mine (23)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 3 Episode 4: Return (4)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 3 Episode 38: Twisted Bird (5)