|Race|| Quarter |
|Birthday attributes||Surya - Surya - Surya|
|Occupation|| Priest of Light|
Eloth Magicians Guild Branch President
Presiding Judge of Magic
Chancellor of Eloth University
|Magician rank||AA (#1)|
Saha On, during Season 1 and most of Season 2, is the #1 ranking AA magician on planet Willarv, the Eloth Magicians Guild Branch President, Presiding Judge of Magic, Chancellor of Eloth University, and Priest of Light. Currygom describes him as the most beautiful male, in contrast to Asha Rahiro who is deemed the most handsome female.
Saha resembles a young man with very pale skin, strawberry blond hair, and pale green eyes. He typically wears an asymmetrical white suit edged with white fur around his neck, across and down his back, and down his left side, along with maroon pants and brown shoes. His haircut also appears asymmetrical, with a longer length down his left side.
Saha seems to be unassertive, but has a strong sense of justice. Others see him as a "softie" as well as someone who would never tolerate deliberate murder. While he is logical-minded and prudent in his thought processes and decision-making, he has a soft spot for matters concerning Lorraine.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As a triple-Surya magician, Saha is strong with both hoti surya (scanning hidden areas as well as long distances) and bhavati surya (destructive light attack and paralysis). In his introduction in Season 2, he uses the fusion spell hoti surya bhavati surya to kill a pair of low-rank suras ~500km away without moving from his desk, which is no small feat. Later in the same season, Saha uses the same fusion spell to paralyze a 5th-stage Garuda rakshasa who is attacking from an extremely high altitude.
- He needs reading glasses to read small writing.
- He signed the DNR (Do Not Resurrect) List; hoti visnu does not work on him.
According to Brilith Ruin, Saha (unnamed) was the magician who single-handly operated all of Eloth's turrets during the N0 Cataclysm, saving the city from annihilation. He briefly took Ari under his care after the boy lost his parents in the Cataclysm.
In the year N11, he warned Laila Hemawati about allowing Asha Rahiro to take her magic test in Rindhallow because in this city, the third test's difficulty depends on the results of the first two tests. He suggested that she take the test in Eloth or Mistyshore instead. Apparently, he was concerned about her test partner getting injured or worse.
At an unknown time in the past, Saha argued for the passage of the Stolen Goods Law at the Magicians Meeting (unfortunately to no avail).
(5) At the Eloth Magic Guild, Saha receives the documents sent by Riche Seiran and asks Tilda, the General Manager, if there was still no word from Lutz. Before she could answer, a messenger burst in to announce there were a pair of upanis spotted at a village ~500km (~310 miles) away. After asking himself if he has enough vigor left, Saha uses hoti surya bhavati surya to immediately eliminate the threat without moving from his desk. When he wonders why hoti asvins would have no affect this fatigue, Tilda jokes that he could ask Asha to use hoti visnu to return him to before he became tired. He rebuts that he already signed the DNR List years ago. Tilda asks if he regrets the verdict of involuntary homicide that Asha received, but he only states that the case is closed and even if new suspicions arise, Asha would manage to talk herself out of it.
As soon as he reads the documents Riche sent him, he jumps up, orders Tilda to cancel an evening meeting, and declares that they are going out to use the Human Search System.
(6) Inside the Human Search System, Saha puts in a search for the year N11, which shows the location of 35 humans still living, but the rest are deceased by that year; presumably the initial search was for a larger number of people. Next, he searches the year N13, which shows only 19 were still living. When he begins his search of the year N16 (present time), Tilda yells at him to get out now since his time is about to run out.
In the lounge, Tilda chastises him for taking a huge risk in a space that would disappear with him if he remained past the time limit. She asks why he couldn't just ask another AA to use the search system for him, and he replies that he can no longer trust any of them, including his fiancée, Lorraine, and wonders which one was Asha's accomplice in the homicides.
Chapter 27: Last Resort/Last StandEdit
(1) Tilda expresses her concern that Saha seems to have his priorities out of order—he should be focused on helping Rindhallow instead of obsessing with Asha's homicides. He assures her that this issue concerns the safety of humanity as well. When Tilda protests that Asha is not currently killing anyone, Saha warns her that he thinks she will begin killing again because some of her targets are still alive, and when the last one dies, something disastrous will occur. He needs to locate her targets using the Human Search System, but Tilda reminds him that he cannot access it again for another year and he is not willing to ask the other AAs for help. Saha responds that there will be a new AA soon, and Tilda must get the search system ready for Ran Sairofe's arrival in Eloth.
(4) Tilda informs Saha that Ran Sairofe has passed through Eloth's checkpoint ahead of schedule without using hoti vayu, with the rest of his party still traveling through the desert. They locate Ran in the East City Outskirts eating lunch, causing a commotion among the nearby crowd of people. Tilda explains that Saha has been sleep-deprived waiting for Ran's arrival, and asks him why he didn't go directly to the Magic Guild upon his arrival. Ran explains that the vote wouldn't be for a while, and he wasn't properly dressed to greet everyone. Tilda informs him that voting is already over, and he is now the #2-ranked AA. Saha then tells him that for his first job as the new AA, he has someplace he needs to go...
(5) Claude (while possessing the transport staff member) tells Asha that she is not the only one who entered this war willingly, nor the only one who received an oracle, and that among those who did, one chose her as their enemy. The three silhouettes shown (as those who received the oracle) are Saha, Laila Hemawati, and Mirha Simon.
Once Ran is inside the Human Search System, Saha instructs him to search for the name Kubera in the current time. Yuta attempts to use insight on Saha but cannot seem to get it to work the way he wants. Saha remarks that ideally the Kuberas would be in Eloth. The search reveals that there are three Kuberas who are located in Rindhallow, Eloth, and just outside Aeroplateau.
(6) Saha tells Ran that he needs to make another search from 12 hours ago, which reveals that the Kubera currently outside of Aeroplateau was still in Kalibloom at the time. Saha deduces that the Kubera is on a transport ship, and Tilda remarks that this must be the same ship Asha is on. Saha is surprised that both the murderer and the victim are on the same ship, and considers it lucky if the two are unaware of each other. Once they return to the Eloth Magic Guild, Tilda explains that no motive could be found for Asha's 29 homicides during her trial, but because of a recent tip, Saha has learned that all 29 victims, as well as many more, had the real name Kubera, and Asha will likely attempt to kill the remaining three. Yuta, who accompanied Ran, suddenly vanishes.
Chapter 29: Isle of MythsEdit
(6) At the Aeroplateau Magic Guild, the branch president, Lilia Shu, tells Saha that his transport ship was not scheduled to arrive so early, asks him if he altered its departure date, and remarks that there is still some time before the Magicians' Conference. Saha, accompanied by Ran, replies that the conference date does not matter because he needs to get to the Temple of Wind immediately.
Chapter 30: Falling PetalsEdit
Chapter 31: Your Justice and MineEdit
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 25: AAA Magician (5)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kubera, Season 2 Episode 92: Taboo (4)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Kubera, Season 2 Episode 93: Taboo (5)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 156: Your Justice and Mine (22)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 64: The Night it Rained Fire (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 22: AAA Magician (2)