|Clans||Taraka and Garuda clans|
|Clan attributes||Chaos + Sky|
|Hereditary attribute(s)||Light + unknown|
|Authority|| (still hidden) King of the|
Yuta is a rakshasa sura of Taraka and Garuda heritage. This name, used among the humans, was given to him by Leez; his brother Maruna refers to him by another name, Jatayu (자타유). His real name is hidden and not yet known.
His mother is the primeval god Kali, and his father is the king of the Garuda clan. His primary goal is to locate his brother and sister, from whom he was separated over 100 years earlier. Once he arrives on planet Willarv, he joins Asha Rahiro and Leez Haias on their journey to Kalibloom, and develops a crush on Leez. However, his stepmother Taraka puts doubt in his mind whether his feelings are actually love, or just hunger.
- Yuta is one of the 12 characters that appear in the Prologue to Season 1. He shares a panel with Kubera Leez and may represent 'protection and love'.
- During his stay with the Garuda clan, he often hid his wings. Because they were a mismatched pair, Garudas other than his siblings bullied him.
- He's a unique existence, because suras can only reproduce with other suras from the same clan. He is also the only known child of a god so far in the story.
- Yuta seems to know Visnu personally, in a similar way that Kasak knows the primeval god. This is because Visnu has been shown visiting both him and Shuri in Isholy sometime before the Cataclysm.
- Yuta is left-handed, though he can use both hands. His 2nd-stage clothes opened on the left side.
- Kali embedded an illusion in Yuta's mind, so in his eyes, Taraka has the same appearance as his real mother Kali. The parts that are different are Taraka's hairstyle, clothes, and tentacles. However, everyone else sees Taraka as a monster.
- His sword originally belonged to Garuda, who passed it down to Maruna, who in turn gave it to Yuta.
- Yuta participated in the first 2 stages of the Test of the Sword, the tournament for the Sword of Return in Kalibloom. In the first stage he broke 47 boards, and in the second he scored 98/100, each time deliberately attaining a score just below Leez's.
- Yuta has been described by fans as yandere because of his behavior towards Leez since reaching 3rd stage.
- "I can't do it. Don't ask me to give up one or the other. ...I can't." — after stopping the fight between Leez and Maruna
- "What's going to happen to me now? I'm scared that I might really turn into the bad guy. It would probably be better if I stayed away from everyone, but I don't want to be alone." — sharing his development concerns with Asha
- ↑ Season 2 Episode 12: Blood (7)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Season 2 Episode 73: The One to Stand Before Me (3)
- ↑ Season 1 Episode 0: Prologue
- ↑ Season 1 Episode 49: Half (半) - 7
- ↑ Season 1 Episode 57: The Wavering King (7)
- ↑ Season 1 Episode 54: The Wavering King (4)
- ↑ Season 1 Episode 92: Lies for You (4) (blog)
- ↑ Season 1 Episode 96: Lies for You (8)
- ↑ Season 2 Episode 36: The Test of the Sword (3)
- ↑ Season 2 Episode 89: Taboo (1)